Friday, December 17, 2010

HOLY SHIT


Last night was fucking rad. Seriously. Great turnout, great sets all around, positive vibe, and of course, the return of our beloved D'Arcy from Nihon.

It was really something else to see not only a great turnout on a Wednesday night in the middle of December, but that there were so many young people, both guys and girls. Huge props to the kid with the plaid bondage pants. I felt like I was transported to 1997 for a moment, and not because I was an awkward goth kid in pvc pants. But I digress...

So we actually have those new shirts (sorry Greg Ginn and SST, don't sue me). They look great, and I make a fantastic model. Glenn at Hardboiled(82 Nassau) does incredible things at reasonable prices. Go get some shirts printed by him, check his band !Attention!, and bake him some vegan cookies. After that, come say hi at a show and grab one of those shirts. $10, and we have sizes from Small to XL. Also, we have one more of the first shirt in a large, if you want to get street cred down the road.

In other news, we won't be playing that show with Kosmograd, but Graham's other band, Teethmarks, will. If you dig us, but want something a little more southern and rawkin', check 'em out. Featuring the sexual romance of Wellman and Drebit, formerly of Ball Harness. Why no links, you ask? Well, I'm a lazy asshole, mainly. Plus, you probably know how to use google. I believe in you.

Okay, back to songwriting and Scrabble. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment